Thursday, September 23, 2010

THURSDAY THOUGHTS - Mourn with those who mourn...

I wanted to share something from my other blog, 'Incredible Women'. I'm interviewing a woman this week - Kathi Thompson - who has gone through some very difficult trials in her life, including losing her son right before his High School graduation. When I asked her what lessons she's learned from her trials, her answer included the follow...

"I have become passionate about using the things I have learned through these experiences to help others. I realize that it is important for us to become like the Savior in this life and to mourn with those who mourn and to help others carry their heavy burdens."

What wise words. I hope I can learn to be more Christlike, as I strive to help others with their own burdens.

No comments:

Post a Comment