Monday, August 2, 2010

MONDAY MEMOIRS - Medications

Today, take a few minutes to write done what you remember about the medications you had to take during your cancer journey. Include the names, and maybe even the side affects.

This will be good for not only your cancer story (journal), but also your medical records. It's always good to have a list of medications you've taken, and how you reacted to those medications. How did they make you feel? Did they help, or hurt, you?

You might have to get your medical bills out to help you with this part. I remember writing a post on my cancer blog about the cost of the medications I had to take. Each time I had chemo, it would cost over $25,000! One shot cost about $4500 each time I had it! I remember feeling so blessed to have health insurance, and feeling so bad for people who don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment