Thursday, August 19, 2010

THURSDAY THOUGHTS - I know SO many Incredible Women - Breast Cancer Survivors Among Them...

In the last two years, since my diagnosis, I've been blessed to meet and become acquainted with many wonderful women - women who have helped me, served me, taken care of me. I've also met many women who have been diagnosed with the same cancer I had, and I am grateful to know so many incredible women!

One year ago, I started a blog called Incredible Women - somewhere I could celebrate all of those women who have become such an important part of my life. It's a place I can share the women who mean so much to me, and where my readers can nominate other incredible women.

Take a few minutes to visit the blog - Incredible Women - and read about the past year of features. I'm starting a new year of celebration in September. I hope to share many more every-day women who make a difference this year.

To all of you breast cancer survivors that I've met - and admire SO much - I'm grateful to be able to add you to my growing list of Incredible Women. Thank you for making such an important impact on my life.

I love you all.

-Kara

Who are the Incredible Women in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment