Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TUESDAY TIDINGS: METROMINT 100% PURIFIED WATER

I was reading Brenda Coffee's blog again this week, and she mentioned some water that I thought sounded interesting. So here's you TUESDAY TIDINGS:

METROMINT WATER IS HERE!

Metromint water is 100% purified water, 100% pure mint. There are several different flavors:
Orangemint, Lemonmint, Peppermint, Spearmint, Chocolatemint, Cherrymint, and Goodberrymint.

You can get this online (click on the link above), or buy it at Smith's in Saratoga Springs and Macey's in Orem.

Let me know how you like it! I'm going to go find some tomorrow. ;-)

-Kara

1 comment:

  1. I have had some of this, bought it at Good Earth... I LOVED it!!! It tells you how refreshing it is, peppermint is the strongest! Definitely worth trying.

    ReplyDelete