Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ALMOST WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - Take a Seat!

I have this "thing" for chairs - especially unusual chairs. I was wondering this morning, if I could find a cool pink chair - and sure enough... a search of pink chairs on Google turned up some awesome finds! The question now is... am I daring enough to buy one??!! And WHERE would I put it?


This damask chair is just plain beautiful. Wish there was a better picture.


Haha! These remind me of the dryers in my mom's beauty salon when I was growing up - they weren't this lovely pink, though. ;-)


Oh, wow. What a fabulous chair!


Beautiful - the color is so unusual.


How can you go wrong with pink leather?! This suede chair looks SO comfy!


This chair is great - the shape, the stripes... everything!


I can stop now. I've found THE chair - this one is my favorite. LOVE this! Retro is so COOL!

Time to carve out a place in my house for my pink chair. Which one makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment