Thursday, December 30, 2010

THURSDAY THOUGHTS - Brenda Coffee's Blog Post - Holidays, Cancer, and Hope...

Finally back from the holiday bustle! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Today, I thought I'd share a blog post I read a few days ago on Brenda Coffee's blog. She is such a great writer, and said many things that resonated with me. The post was called "Holidays, Cancer, and Hope", and can be found on the home page of her blog - BREAST CANCER SISTERHOOD. This is a blog I read often, because I signed up for her newsletter. While you're visiting her blog, go ahead and sign up for the newsletter. You'll get an email whenever she posts something. It's really nice.

Tomorrow, I'll try to post some of the yummy recipes we enjoyed at our Sister Survivors Christmas party a few weeks ago.

Have a great day!

-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment