Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's a beautiful summer day here in Utah, and I've been thinking about ice cream today. Ice cream and summer days just go together, right? So, here's some pictures of different kinds of pink ice cream to tempt your taste buds...

When I think of pink ice cream, the first flavor that comes to mind is STRAWBERRY. This was my grandfather's favorite thing in the world. He LOVED strawberry ice cream!

When my husband and I were dating (a quarter of a century ago!), we used to make homemade PEPPERMINT ice cream. Mmmmmm - it was good!

Probably the next most popular pink ice cream would be CHERRY...

Then comes all the different BERRY flavors - RASPBERRY...

BLACKBERRY...

How about a flavor the kids of all ages would love - COTTON CANDY!

I wonder what CRANBERRY would taste like - I would probably love it, especially with those dark chocolate chips...

And, finally, it you want to be really adventurous, try something like POMEGRANATE!

Go get some ice cream - you'll find out just how perfectly it goes with a summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment