Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TUESDAY TIPS - Tissue Expanders During Reconstruction


Today, I'd like to direct you to Brenda Coffee's blog about tissue expanders during reconstruction. It's a great discussion on what to expect if you are thinking about having implants after a mastectomy. I went through this, and although I didn't stash things in my bra like Brenda did (hilarious), I did experience everything else she talks about. It was an interesting journey, and one that I'm happy is over...

http://www.breastcancersisterhood.com/_blog/Brenda%27s_Blog

If you have any questions that are not addressed by Brenda's blog, email me at nafari01@yahoo.com or just comment here, and I'll get back to you.

-Kara

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweet Lady,
    Thanks for posting my blog about tissue expanders and implants. I'm discovering I'm in the minority who used their empty bra cup for storage. What a goose!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete