Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ALMOST WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - Mastectomy and Reconstruction Swimsuits

Today's post is an ALMOST Wordless Wednesday. I decided to shop for swimsuits that can be worn post-mastectomy and post-reconstruction. Here are my Top 10 favorites. Most are cut higher on the top and under arms, and many have pockets for breast forms, or removal pads. The websites were you can purchase the swimsuits are listed.

From A Nu Image:


From Lands End:



From eSwimmers.com:


From Park Mastectomy Supply:


From MastectomyShop.com:



From Bravelle: (There are a bunch of different brand names.)

This one is Anita Care.

And this one is a Nicola Jane:


From Jamu.com:

1 comment:

  1. Those look great! I have been shopping around for mastectomy bathing suits, so I appreciate the links. I can't wait to go swimming again!

    ReplyDelete