Monday, July 26, 2010

MONDAY MEMOIRS - Reminder

At our last Sister Survivors meeting, I gave the following assignment to the writing class: Describe the day you learned about your diagnosis. Where were you? What was your reaction? How did you feel? Who told you about the diagnosis? What were your immediate impressions?

Because we had only one attendee, this is a reminder to those who couldn't be there.

Like everyone who has ever heard the words "You've got cancer", I remember exactly what happened that day. If you'd like to read about my experience, CLICK HERE to visit my blog. This is a tough assignment, but I know that if you'll do try to write down everything you remember about that day, it will help you to think more calmly about your cancer journey.

"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests." --Epictetus

No comments:

Post a Comment