Tuesday, July 6, 2010

TUESDAY TIDINGS - Ad for Sister Survivors

Just for your information...

If you haven't seen Sister Survivor's new ad in Utah Valley Magazine, go and pick up a copy - the ad is on page 13. It's beautiful!

Here are some quotes that were used on the ad from two of our Sister Survivor members...

"I am a part of a group of brave, strong and full-of-life women. We have one thing is common: we are breast cancer survivors. When diagnosed I had many questions doctors could not answer because they had not experienced it themselves. I wish I would have had someone to turn to who had experienced the same thing. This group would have been my answer a year ago." --Kim Taylor, cancer survivor

"I was treated for stage 4 invasive ductal carcinoma breast cancer at age 35. During treatment I often felt like I had no one to talk to. It seemed that no one else felt like I did, especially when my hair fell out and I needed to buy a wig, or I couldn't get out of bed for days, or worse, wondered if I would die. I wish I would have had somewhere to get the answers I needed. Attending Sister Survivors has helped me. I will show others by example that there is hope and life after cancer." --Cressent Page, cancer survivor

Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment