Monday, October 18, 2010

MONDAY MEMOIRS - Sick Days...

I've dragged myself to this computer for a second, because I've got to figure out what to post today, and I've got the flu! I don't really feel like posting anything, if you want to know the truth. In fact, the way I'm feeling has me thinking about all the days I was sick during chemo. And maybe that's a good thing to write about - what do you think?

Open up your journal and record how it feels to go through chemo - try to describe your worst day. Hopefully it will help to write it down - get it out of your mind - and share it with someone else. As I'm going through this flu, there are things about it that are very much like the affects of chemo. But, there is a lot that is different too. Record one of your sick days, and then be grateful that you aren't there anymore. And if you are still there - it won't last forever, I promise. You'll get through it. :-)
-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment