Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TUESDAY TIDINGS - An Breast Cancer Survivor... an Incredible Woman!

I thought I'd let you know about an interview I'm doing over on my Incredible Women blog this week...

Lynn is a 2 time Breast Cancer survivor - and someone I've waited a year to interview. She is quite a unique woman - just like each of you. A year ago, when the Incredible Women blog went PINK for the month of October, I sent out questions to a bunch of Breast Cancer survivors. Lynn was one of them. She had actually seen the blog, and contacted me earlier. That's when I was introduced to her and her cancer blog...

www.learningfromlynn.blogspot.com

Lynn has written almost 700 posts on her blog in the last 2 1/2 years! It is one of the most helpful, inspiring blogs I've ever read. I love it. One thing that Lynn includes at the end of her posts is quotes. I loved the quote from a post a few days ago - I've added it to our right sidebar - go have a look! Her cancer story is amazing, her blog is wonderful... what more can I say? If you have a few minutes each day this week, I encourage you to visit Incredible Women and read about Lynn - each day there are 2 questions/answers for the whole week. And, don't forget to visit her blog - Learning From Lynn. You really will learn lots.

BTW - I've added Lynn's blog to our Sister Survivor's blog list. Just look near the bottom of the left sidebar.

Have a great day!

-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment